• A space to gather, share and learn together as one
• 5 days of camping in a beautiful serene forested and riverside setting
• A variety of campsites throughout the land with close access to showers and bathrooms
• 8 organic, vegan or vegetarian breakfasts and dinners. Bone broth is served some mornings.
• 3 full days of skill share classes
• Daily morning practices, such as:
yoga, tea ceremony, and meditation
• Nightly evening activities, SUCH AS:
star gazing, songs around the fire, live music, DJ set with Bibi McGill and nighttime ceremonies.
• Warm tea served in the Tea House
• Access to our Wellness Area, a free, fully stocked herbal apothecary staffed by expert clinical herbalists who can assist you with any ailments, and our on-call registered nurse
• A place to seek support and care for any kind of internal struggle or challenge that comes up through our Empowerment Center.
• A cozy and comforting place to gather around your moontime: Our Red Tent and Moonlodge
• Mama Bear Lodge where mamas and babies can relax and be supported by other mamas.
• Some instructors may ask for a small materials fee ranging from $5 to $20 that you may pay at the time of the class. Please bring cash to pay the instructors directly. Many of the classes are free.