There are a lot of systems out there that focus on how to make space in your life for more creative time. This workshop flips that process completely and uses creative expression itself as a tool for making space. Everything you do can be an expression of your creativity. When you meet your day from this perspective, you'll find a deep well of inspiration and joy is always at your fingertips. Come learn how to minimize decision fatigue and maximize your creative expression in this exploratory workshop.
This workshop is especially great for creatives and small business owners!
No experience necessary.
25% of the proceeds from this workshop will be donated to Amazon Watch
• foundation of color theory
• emotional color mapping
• how to build a color palette
• how to use color as a productivity tool
• pen or pencil
• Adobe Capture (free smartphone app)
• camera (phone camera is perfect!)
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
• Take 5 - 10 photos of inspiration from your world. This can be outfits from your closet, corners of your home, photos of your favorite pottery, a moment in nature, buildings, animals - truly anything you feel inspired by.
• Wear your favorite color to class! Just for fun, on the day of our workshop, wear your favorite color and notice how it impacts your mood through the day.
TEACHER • Vyana Novus (they/them) is a freelance illustrator, color strategist, and earth pigment painter based in Ojai, California. Their work is influenced by their experience living with Complex-PTSD and focuses on using creativity as a tool for expanding emotional intelligence.
Learn more at vyanama.com and @vyana.novus on Instagram.